Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021
The Chief Commissioner of Central Excise, Chennai Zone has published the Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021 notification to appoint eligible candidates on Tax Assistant, Stenographers, Havaldar, and Multi-Taking Staff. Total 19 Vacancies are announced by the organization. The candidates who meet the criteria mentioned below may apply by sending applications through offline mode on or before 31 December 2021. For other details like age limit, qualification, selection process and application process, please check this page.
Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Tax Assistant – 13 Vacancies
- Stenographer – 2 Vacancies
- Havaldar – 3 Vacancies
- MTS – 1 Vacancy
Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The sportspersons who have represented the country in International Competition are eligible to apply.
- The state in a National Competition.
- The university in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board.
- The state school team in National Sports/Games for School, conducted by the All India School Games Federation or who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021 Salary
- Tax Assistant, Stenographer- Pay Level 4 (Rs. 25500 + Rs. 81100)
- Havaldar, MTS- Pay Level 4 (Rs. 18000 + Rs. 56900)
How to apply for Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021
Candidates need to apply by preparing an application as per the format obtainable from the official website of Central Excise Chennai. The application must contain details for instance age limit, qualification, experience, telephone number, e-mail id, present and permanent address. You should attach all the testimonial like caste, a recent passport size photograph, attested copies certificates. The send the application completed in all respects to the address mentioned below.
Additional Commissioner – CCA,
GST & Central Excise,
Tamilnadu & Pudducherry Zone,
GST Bhawan, 26/1, Nungambakkam High Road,
Chennai – 34
Last date for submission of application: 31 December 2021