DRDO JRF Recruitment
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021: The Defense Research & Development Organization is inviting individuals for a walk-in interview. The organization intends to hire up candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF). If you find yourself eligible to apply for this drdo jrf vacancy, check the details mentioned below.
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021 Notification – Overview
|Organization||Defence Research & Development Organization|
|Notification||DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021|
|Post||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Qualification||Relevant post-graduate degree|
|Age Limit||Maximum 28 years|
|Interview Date||22-23 April 2021|
The DRDO JRF Notification stated that the walk-in interview is going to be held on 24 April 2021. The participants need to bring an application along with all the required testimonials. Most importantly, candidates need to bring supporting documents in original.
DRDO Vacancies 2021 – Details
- Post: Junior Research Fellow
- Vacancies: 05
DRDO JRF Recruitment 2021 – Qualification Required
Candidates applying for jrf vacancy in drdo, should have a Post Graduate Degree with a first division in Chemistry with specialization in organic chemistry/ Chemistry with specialization in physical chemistry/ Environment Science/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology, with NET/GATE qualification.
JRF DRDO Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
The age of the individuals applying for drdo delhi jrf recruitment, must not be above 28 years. The relaxation in age to the deserving candidates will be provided as per the norms of the Government.
The recruited candidates will be offered a salary of Rs.31, 000+HRA.
The selection of the candidates will be based on drdo walk in interview 2021 which is going to be held on 22-23 April 2021.
Schedule is as follows:
|Organic Chemistry||22nd April 2021|
|Physical Chemistry||22nd April 2021|
|Environmental Science/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology||23rd April 2021|
How to appear for DRDO Walk in Interview 2021
- The aspirants need to prepare an application form in the prescribed format that can be obtained from the website.
- Candidates have to attach attested copies of mark sheets, Caste Certificate, Experience Certificate, publications if any.
- One passport-size photograph should also be affixed at the right top corner of the DRDO JRF Application Form.
- A crossed Indian Postal order of Rs.10 drawn in favor of the Director, CFEES, Brig S.K. Mazumdar Marg, Delhi-110 054. SC, ST, and OBC candidates are exempted from this payment.
- The candidates working in Government Body should bring a NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE at the interview.
- Along with all the documents mentioned above, candidates need to appear for the walk-in interview on 22nd and 23rd April 2021 at the following walk-in venue.
Center of Fire, Explosive & Environment Safety
Brig, S.K. Mazumdar Marg, Timarpur
Date:22nd and 23rd April 2021
Time: 0900 Hours
|Official Website||Visit Here|
For more details, you can visit the official website of DRDO. If you’re in search for other job opportunities in Govt sector, stay tuned with newjobsresult.in.