Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment
Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment 2021: India Post has invited Indian Nationals for its latest 3369 Posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). If you want to apply for these bumper job openings in India Post, you just need to follow the steps provided below. But before all, you have to check every single detail provided on this page.
According to the Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2021, the India Post GDS Vacancies are announced in AP, Telangana, and Delhi Postal Circle. The GDS online application form 2021 has already been started from 27th January 2021 and will end on 26th of February 2021. For more details like qualification, age limit, selection criteria, salary details, and applying process, please check the information provided below…
Gramin Dak Sevak Notification 2021 – Overview
|Notification||Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment 2021|
|Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
|Selection Process||Merit list|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Closing Date||Feb 26, 2021|
Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Vacancy – Details
- AP Postal Circle: Branch Post Master (BPM)/Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/Gramin Dak Sevak – 2296
- Delhi Postal Circle: 233 Posts
- Telangana: 1150 Posts
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 – Qualification
The applier must have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board. The candidate should have studied the local language along with a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate for at least 60 days.
Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment 2021 – Age Limit
The minimum and maximum of age to apply for India Post GDS Vacancy shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 27.01.2021 the date of notification of the vacancies.
Relaxation in Age
|Sl. No.||Category||Permissible age relaxation|
|1||Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation*|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years*|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years*|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years*|
What Is the Salary of India Post GDS?
- GDS ABPM/ Dak Sevak: Rs.10000/-
- GDS BPM: Rs. 12000/-
Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The Gramin Dak Sevak Selection Process will be made on the basis of a merit list generated automatically as per the norms designed by the organization for analyzing the application submitted by the applicants.
Candidates associated with OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man categories have to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options. A candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India.
CHECK LATEST UPDATES…
- CBSE CTET Answer Key 2021 for Paper 1 and 2, Exam Analysis
- Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment 2021| 3369 Posts In India Post
- NHRC Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Apply for 26 Steno and Other Posts
- NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Apply For 59 Assistant and Other Posts Online
- WBP Constable Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 8632 Posts
- NHM Rajasthan CHO Result 2021 Out, Download Merit List/Roll Number
- MANAGE Recruitment 2021: Apply Now for Jr. Stenographer Post
- CTET Exam Admit Card 2021 Released by CBSE, Get Download Link
- MIDHANI Recruitment 2021 Notification for Secretary and Executive Posts
- MP Police Constable Recruitment 2021: Latest 4000 Posts Notification
How To Apply For GDS Post?
To apply for Gramin Dak Sevak GDS vacancies, you have to follow 3 stages which are mentioned below…
- First of all, visit the official website of India Post – appost.in
- Then you have to make your India Post Online Registration for the post of GDS
- For this, you need to hit the link “Registration” which is given in the middle and in the menu bar of the home page of the website
- After making your registration you need to make an online payment of the application fee by clicking the “Fee Payment” link
- As you make the payment, you’re ready to submit your Gramin Dak Sevak Online Application Form. You can do it by hitting the “Apply Online” link.
- First, fill all the required entries. Then upload the scanned testimonials. After that, submit Post preferences. Finally, preview the entries carefully. Then submit the application form and take a printout of the same for further use.
- Start date: 27th January 2021
- End Date: 26th February 2021
|Read or Download Notification|
|Andhra Pradesh Notification||Read/Download|
|Stage 2||Fee Payment|
|Stage 3||Apply Online|
|List of Post Offices||Check here|
So, the details provided above is very essential before you go to apply for Gramin Dak Sevak GDS Recruitment 2021. For more career-related updates, stay tuned with newjobsresult.in