Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Result
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Result 2021: Indian Coast Guard has declared the Indian Coast guard Navik GD Result of Navik (02/2021 BATCH). Those candidates who had appeared in the Indian coast guard Navik exam now can download the Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam Result from the official website. Qualified candidates in Coast Guard Navik Exam 2020-21 can check the shortlisted list for Final Medical Exam.
According to the latest announcement of the organization the result, NVK(GD) 02/2020 Batch is renamed as NVK GD 01/2021 Batch. Due to pandemic due to COVID-19 pandemic, those aspirants whose initial or review/appeal medicals could not be accomplished have been considered for final medical at INS Chilka as per vacancy and standing on merit.
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Result 2021 – Overview
|Organization Name||Indian Coast Guard|
|Notification||Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Result 2021|
|Name of the Post||Navik GD|
|Medical Exam Date||3 and 5 February 2021|
|Signed Call Up Letter||After 25 Jan 2021 between 3 PM to 5 PM|
How to Download Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Result 2021
Candidates who had appeared in the Indian Cast guard exam can download Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Result 2021 by following these steps:
- Firstly, go to the official website is joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- After that, go to the download tab given at the top menu bar
- Select the Navik (GD) link from the drop-down list
- And choose a center wise link for center wise allotment (Navik- GD)
- Then must enter correct details in asking text boxes and submit it
- Then download the result and check your name or roll number on the merit list
Indian Coast Guard Navik Final Medical Exam
Candidates participated in the coast guard Navik exam can download their result through online mode from the official website of the Indian coast guard or by hitting the below given direct link.
Qualified candidates in the Indian coast guard exam are eligible to appear for the final medical exam 2021 which is scheduled to be held on 3 and 5 February 2021 IAS Chilka. Qualified aspirants are required to follow COVID-19 Protocol and prepare the documents without waiting for receipt of call letter by speed post.
Contenders must carry some documents while going for the medical exam:
- E-Admit Card – 4 copies.
- Call Letter (You will receive by speed post)- 4 copies (one original & 3 photocopies).
- Blue, Black Ground Color Passport Size Photographs – 30 Nos.
- Original Photographs of specification of 3.5 cms*2.5cms with blue background – 10 nos.
- Domicile Certificate – one copy original & 10 Self Attested photocopies.
- Class 10thMarksheet & Certificate – one copy original & 10 self-attested photo copy.
- Class 12thMarksheet & Certificate – one copy original & 10 self-attested photo copy.
- Identity photo certificate – one copy original and 3 photocopies.
- SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer/ews certificate as per govt. Of India format if you belong to this category) – one copy original & 10 self-attested photocopies.
- Parental Willingness Certificate – one copy original & 3 photocopies).
- Attestation Form – 3 copies original.
- Character certificate – one copy original & 3 photocopies.
- Willingness Certificate – one copy original & 3 photocopies.
- Adhar Card – one copy original & 10 photocopies.
- Pan Card – one copy original & 10 photocopies.
To appear in the final exam at INS Chilka, candidates will have to report to Recruiting Officer, INS Chilka, Post Office – Chilka, Dist – Khurda, Orissa – 752037. In case any contenders have not received the Ink Signed Call Up Letter, then the same can be collected after 25 Jan 2021 between 3 PM to 5 PM.
|Indian Coast Guard web site||Visit Here|
|Indian Coast Guard Merit List||Download PDF|
To know more details regarding JIPMER result 2020-2021 keep visiting newjobsresult.in. If you have any queries or doubt you may write to us in below the comment box.
byIn the neighborhood of, close toMore (Definitions, Synonyms, Translation)