Karnataka TET Answer Key
Centralized Admission Cell (CAC) has announced the Karnataka TET Answer Key 2020 online. You can download the KARTET 2020 answer key now for Paper 1 and 2 on the official website. Above all, the provisional answer key has been released, consequently, participants can take the exact idea about their performance in the Karnataka TET Exam and raise an objection against the answer key.
CAC is the organization authorized for executing the challenging procedure of the KARTET Answer Key. As the process of challenging the answer key gets completed, the Karnataka TET Final Answer Key 2020 gets released. From this page, you can download the Karnataka TET Key Answer, challenge the answer key, calculate estimated scores, result easily by the following process described below.
KARTET answer key 2020
|Karnataka TET 2020||Important Dates|
|Exam Date||11 Apr 2020
04 Oct 2020
|Release of unofficial answer key||On the same day of exam (04 Oct 2020|
|Official Answer Key Release Date||12 Oct 2020|
|Objection raising till||21 Oct 2020|
|Release of final answer key||To be announced!|
Instructions to The Candidates for Applying Online Objections to The Key Answers Of KARTET 2020
- Key answers for Paper-I and Paper-II are published at 5.00 PM on 12/10/2020 Monday.
- Candidates can check and verify their responses with the given Key Answers.
- Any Objection to the Key Answer to be submitted ONLINE ONLY.
- Candidates can file objections to the Key Answers by entering their application/registration number and Date of birth through the LINK provided on the website www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in.
- Objection submitted other than ONLINE MODEIS NOT CONSIDERED.
- Supportive/relevant documents should not be more than 500KB.
- The objection should be submitted along with RELEVANT/AUTHENTIC SUPPORTIVE DOCUMENTS.
- Objection without sufficient and proper SUPPORTIVE DOCUMENT is not considered
- do not upload relevant documents like personal photographs as supportive documents. A duration of 24 hours will be given to make corrections for the objection submitted from the time of your submission.
- Journals, Magazines, Individual Publications, Guides, Internet sources (Wikipedia, Google information, or any other sources on INTERNET) videos, News Paper Articles are not considered as SUPPORTIVE DOCUMENT.
- Objections to be filed on or before 21-10-2020 by 5.30 PM Objections received beyond the scheduled time shall not be considered.
This is how you can calculate scores through Karnataka TET Answer Key 2020
First of all, you need to download the official answer key from the official website. The steps for downloading the KARTET answer key is obtainable from the next section. Just note down the number of right and wrong answers marked in the KARTET exam. Sum up and get the total number of right and wrong answers. You can use the marking scheme and formula to get the approximate scores.
|For correct answer||+1 mark|
|For incorrect answer||No negative marking|
KARTET score = (Number of correct answer x 1 mark) – (Number of incorrect answers x 0 marks)
How to download KARTET 2020 answer key
KARTET answers key releases on the official website. Refer to the steps below for downloading KARTET key answer 2020:
Step 1: First of all, you need to visit the official website, schooleducation.kar.nic.in, or hit the direct link given below.
Step 2: You’ll be on the home page of the official website. Here, a direct link for downloading the KARTET answer key is available. Just hit this link
Step 3: This will take you to the login page. Fill your application number and date of birth here.
Step 4: As you enter the details, just click the ‘login’ button.
Step 5: Now KARTET key answer for papers 1 and 2 is available on the screen. Check the answers and download the answer key in PDF format for future use.
Download KARTET Key Answer 2020
|Karnataka TET answer key 2020 paper 1||Click here|
|Karnataka TET answer key 2020 paper 2||Click here|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
For more details about Karnataka TET Answer Key 2020, keep checking this page or leave a comment in our comments section.