Northern Railway Recruitment
For serving public health emergency due to Covid-19 pandemic and Railway Board Instructions has come up with Northern Railway Recruitment 2020. They’re going to organize a walk-in interview for filling up Nursing Superintendent Vacancy. If you meet the eligibility criteria, this is a great opportunity to get placed in Indian Railways.
The Moradabad Division of Northern Railway invites you to appear for the Walk-in interview that is going to be organized on 30.04.2020. you can apply by submitting an application form through the simple process mentioned below before 26.04.2020.
Northen Railway Recruitment 2020
Northern Railway Nursing Superintendent Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Post: Nursing Superintendent
- Vacancies: 36
The applicants who want to apply for this current railway vacancy must have a certificate as registered Nurse & Midwife having 3 years course in General Nursing & Midwife from a school of nursing or other institution recognized by Indian Nursing Counseling or B.Sc (Nursing).
For being eligible to apply for this Northern Railway Recruitment Notification of Nursing Superintendent, you need to be between 20 year to 40 years in age. Relaxation in age for the reserved category candidates will be provided as per the extent railway norms.
The candidates appointed through this Northern Railway Nursing Superintendent Recruitment will get level-7/ Rs.44900(in case of candidates from open market).
The following emoluments as payable to regular employees may be paid to para- medical staff in GrC recruited on contract, as admissible to each category.
- Basic Pay
- Grade Pay
- Dearness Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Hospital Patient care Allowance (if Admissible)
- Washing Allowance
- Deduction from the remuneration for any excess payments due to absence etc will be made @daily rate on pro rate basis.
- You need to prepare an application as the format given below.
- Scan it along with all the required testimonials
- Then send it to the email address mentioned below till 26-04-2020.
Date and time of Northern Railway Walkin Interview:
- Venue: DRM Office Conference Hall, Northern Railway, Moradabad or through web-based interview on ZOOM/Whatsapp or any other digital medium.
- Date: 30-04-2020
- Time: 10:00 Hrs to 16:0-0 Hrs
For more updates on the latest Railway Recruitment, stay tuned with us. For more details you can visit the Official Website.