OAVS Principal Syllabus
Here we have brought to you the OAVS Principal Syllabus 2020 along with Latest Exam Pattern. You can also get the syllabus in PDF format. Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) has recently announced 144 posts of principal. The online application process will be running between 22/10/2020 and 23/11/2020.
The selection of the candidates for the OAVS Principal Vacancies will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test. The appliers will be appointed as applicable and specified in these modalities put together. The appropriate Committee constituted by Govt. reserves the right to decide the cut-off marks in CBT. Also, the Committee is authorized to finalize the Interview separately and the criteria for shortlisting.
OAVS Principal Exam Pattern:
|Type of Test||Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions /Answers|
|Total No. of Questions||180 Questions|
|Total Marks||180 Questions|
OAVS Principal Syllabus 2020
COMPUTER BASED TEST (180 Marks/Questions)
PART I: LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY TEST: 40 Marks/Questions
- Language Proficiency Test in General English (20 Marks/Questions)
- Language Proficiency Test in Odia (20 Marks/Questions)
PART II: GENERAL AWARENESS & COMPUTER LITERACY: 40 Marks/Questions
- General knowledge & Contemporary issues (10 Marks/Questions)
- Logical Reasoning (10 Marks/Questions)
- Computer Literacy (10 Marks/Questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude Test (10 Marks/Questions)
PART III: ACADEMIC: 30 Marks/Questions
- CHILD DEVELOPMENT AND PEDAGOGY (10 Marks/Questions)
- Development of Child
- Understanding Learning
- Pedagogical Concerns
- PERSPECTIVES IN EDUCATION AND SCHOOL ORGANIZATION (10 Marks/Questions)
- TEACHING METHODOLOGY (10 Marks/Questions)
PART IV: ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE (70 Marks/Questions)
Note: The online test questions will be objective type with four multiple-choice answers. The candidate needs to mark only one answer out of four options. There will be 0.25 marks negative marking for each wrong answer.
INTERVIEW (60 Marks)
- Part-II, Part-III, and Part-IV of the test of the candidate will be evaluated only if he/she qualifies in Part-I securing a minimum of 5 marks each in English and Odia subjects and 13 marks in aggregate.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Parts II, III, IV & interview (40+30+70+60=200). For the preparation of the final merit, the weighted evaluation scheme will be an examination (Parts II, III& IV) and interview: 70% and 30%.
You can also download the OAVS Principal Syllabus 2020 along with OAVS Principal Exam Pattern 2020 from the below-given link. For more latest updates about jobs and careers, stay connected with newjobsresult.in.
You may also visit the Official Website of Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS) for other details.