Oil India Limited JE Recruitment
Oil India Limited (OIL) invites applications from eligible candidates for applying to 146 Diploma Junior Engineer (JE) Apprentice Vacancies. Oil India Limited JE Recruitment 2021 Notification says that the candidates who have three-year diploma in engineering may apply. The closing date to submit an online application is 09/11/2021. For more details like applying process, selection process, syllabus, etc., please check the content below.
Oil India Limited Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Post Code||Stream||Vacancies|
|05||ETC12021||Electronics & Telecommunication||03|
Oil India Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
The candidates associated with the general category must be between 18 years and 30 years. SC/ST category candidates’ minimum age must be 18 years whereas the maximum age limit is 35 years. OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates must be between 18 years and 33 years.
- CHE12021: Passed Class 10th, Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- CIV12021: Passed Class 10th, Diploma in Civil Engineering
- COM12021: Passed Class 10th, Diploma in Computer Engineering
- ELE12021: Passed Class 10th, Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- ETC12021: Passed Class 10th, Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- INS12021: Passed Class 10th, Diploma in Instrumentation Technology
- MEC12021: Passed Class 10th, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
The selection process shall consist of a Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT) only on the basis of their declaration in the completed online application form.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Syllabus
The question paper for Computer Based Test (CBT) will contain three sections as follows.
- English Language & General Knowledge/Awareness with some questions on Oil India Limited
- Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability and
- Relevant Technical Knowledge in the course curriculum depending on the trade.
Consequently, the Computer Based Test (CBT) will judge the candidates on the following parameters and distribution of marks:
|Section /Part||Parameters||Percentage of Marks|
|A||English Language & General Knowledge /Awareness and Questions on Oil India Limited.||20%|
|B||Reasoning, Arithmetic/Numerical & Mental Ability||20%|
|C||Domain or Relevant Technical Knowledge:Questions will be based on the qualification prescribed for the post and commensurate with the level of the post.||60%|
Following are the important points to be noted:
- Questions will be in the multiple-choice format
- No negative marking
- Duration of exam will be 02 (two) hours
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification – Salary Details
The candidates recruited through Oil India Limited JE Recruitment 2021 will get salary under GRADE VII (PAY SCALE ₹ 37,500.00 – 1, 45,000.00).
For General/OBC candidate(s): ₹200/- as online application fee exclusive of GST and payment gateway/bank charges. The online application fee is non-refundable.
Updates you may also like…
- NCL Recruitment 2022 Apply for 307 Operator and Trainee Posts Before 31 Jan
- BSNL Apprentice Recruitment 2022| 55 Diploma Posts, Apply Online Before 29th Dec
- Central Excise Chennai Recruitment 2021- Apply For 19 Steno, MTS and Other Vacancies
- NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021-22 | 1295 Posts for 10th + ITI, Online Form
- BEL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021| 20+ Vacancies for Diploma, Apply
- INI CET Result 2022 Announced, Get Direct Link to Download CBT Result
- MIDHANI Recruitment 2021 Walk-in For Assistant Vacancy, Engg Diploma
- Oil India Limited JE Recruitment 2021 – For 146 Diploma JE Apprentice Vacancies, Apply Online
- South Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021-1785 SER Apprentice Vacancies, Apply Now
- KIIT Recruitment 2021 For 4050 Service & Hospitality Vacancies, Apply online
The process to Apply For Oil India Limited New Recruitment 2021
Visit the official website- www.oil-india.com. Hover on the ‘Career’ tab and select the ‘Current Openings’ link. Then hit the ‘Apply Online’ link given for ‘Recruitment of workpersons for the various permanent post(s) at OIL, Field Headquarters, Duliajan. (Advertisement No. HRAQ/REC-WP-B/2021-25 dated 10/11/2021)’. Then apply online after making online registration.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Last Date