UGC Recruitment 2021: The University Grant Commission, New Delhi has released a vacancy notification for hiring candidates on Academic Consultant posts. The candidates, who meet the qualification and other eligibility criteria mentioned below, may apply online to this ugc consultant recruitment. Candidates have to submit their online application at www.ugc.ac.in on or before 31 October 2021.
UGC Recruitment Notification 2021 – Quick View
|Organization||University Grant Commission, New Delhi|
|Notification||UGC Recruitment 2021|
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Application Ends||31st October 2021|
UGC Consultant Recruitment 2021 – Qualification Required
For being eligible to UGC Consultant Recruitment 2021, the appliers should have the following educational qualification. Please have a look…
- Eligibility: Essential:
- First Class Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university/institute
- NET in relevant discipline
- Desirable:D. Degree/Research Experience Excellent Communication Skill Proficiency in Computer Application
UGC Recruitment 2021 Notification – Period of Engagement
Before you apply for UGC Vacancy, Six months, that can be extended further, based on the review of performance and conduct. However, the appointing authority reserves the right to terminate the engagement at any point in time without assigning any reason.
UGC Vacancy 2021 – Age Limit
The candidates applying for UGC Academic Consultant Vacancy should not be more than 35 years of age.
The candidates hired as UGC Academic Consultant will get Rs.70000-80000 p.m.
Let’s discuss the Nature of Duties
Here are the UGC recruitment rules for the Academic Consultant post
- Assist in the formulation of academic documents, frameworks, guidelines, and reports
- Assist in providing academic support, research input, and other related work
- Any other work assigned by the competent authority
UGC Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
As per the latest UGC recruitment circular, the engagement shall be made on the recommendation of a duly constituted selection committee.
Check the latest updates…
- NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021-22 | 1295 Posts for 10th + ITI, Online Form
- BEL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021| 20+ Vacancies for Diploma, Apply
- INI CET Result 2022 Announced, Get Direct Link to Download CBT Result
- MIDHANI Recruitment 2021 Walk-in For Assistant Vacancy, Engg Diploma
- Oil India Limited JE Recruitment 2021 – For 146 Diploma JE Apprentice Vacancies, Apply Online
- South Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021-1785 SER Apprentice Vacancies, Apply Now
- KIIT Recruitment 2021 For 4050 Service & Hospitality Vacancies, Apply online
- NHM Chhattisgarh CHO Recruitment 2021 for 2700 Vacancies Apply Online
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 Latest 6000 Medical Vacancy, Apply Now @ wbhrb.in
- National Fertilizers Limited NFL Recruitment 2021 For 32 JEA And Other Posts, Apply Online
How to apply
The online application along with the notification is available at – recruitment.ugc.ac.in. For UGC circular 2021, you need to hover on the Advertisement tab and select the Academic Consultant (UGC) link. To apply you need to go through Academic Consultant (UGC)(Click here to Apply) and fill the application form online with accurate information. The last date for receipt of applications is 31st October 2021.
- How can I join UGC as an Academic Consultant?
For this, you have to visit recruitment.ugc.ac.in and search the appropriate link. After reading the instruction in the notification, you need to submit your application form through online mode.
- Is NET required for applying to Academic Consultant?
Yes! you need to qualify NET Examination along with First Class Master’s Degree in any discipline. Additionally, PhD. Degree/Research Experience Excellent Communication Skill Proficiency in Computer Application is desirable.
- What is the age limit for the UGC Academic Consultant Position?
The age of the candidates shouldn't be over 35 years.
- What salary an Academic Consultant is supposed to get?
The hired contenders will get salaries between Rs.70000-80000 p.m.