UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has announced an advertisement for the UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 of 571 posts. Interested and eligible aspirants may go through the complete details of UKPSC notification. The UKPSC is hiring well-qualified aspirants for Lecturer vacancies. This is a great opportunity for those contenders who want to make their careers in Uttarakhand Jobs. The UKPSC Lecturer 2020 Application Form has started on 12th October 2020 and is going to end on 01st November 2020. So, you may Fill UKPSC online application form before the due date.
UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment – Overview
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Notification||UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020|
|Notification Date||12th October 2020|
|Last Date||01st November 2020|
|Online Application Start Date||12th October 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||01st November 2020|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||01st November 2020|
|Last Date to Submit Hard Copy||16th November 2020 till 06:00 P.M|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
|Result Date||Available Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
UKPSC Lecturer Vacancies
The vacancies distribution of Lecturer is given in the table below:
|Lecturer Cadre (General Branch)||544|
|Lecturer Cadre (Female Branch)||27|
UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Those aspirants who are applying for UKPSC vacancies should possess a Master’s Degree in a relevant field.
The age limitation of the aspirants should be a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 42 years as of 01st July 2020. Relaxation in age to the reserved category As per rules
The Application Fee for Lecturer as per the categories is given:
- General OBC category candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 176.55/-
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST category must have to pay Rs.86.55/-
- For PH category candidates fee of Rs.26.55/-
Note: Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect.
Prerequisites for UKPSC Lecturer Online Application
Documents required at the time of online UKPSC Lecturer Application Form filling:
- Passport size photograph.
- Intermediate Marksheet.
- Birth Certificate/10th class Marksheet.
- Left-Hand Thumb Impression
- Hand Written Declaration
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- PWD Certificate (if required)
- Income Certificate (if required)
Other Recruitments You May Like
- AP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Latest 5905 Vacancies, Eligibility, Apply
- Army Public School Recruitment 2020| 8000 PGT, TGT, PRT Posts Apply Online
- HPSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification, 1658 Various Posts @hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- SSA Assam Recruitment 2021 Apply Online 3753 Primary Asst Teacher Vacancy
- BECIL Recruitment 2021 Apply For 1500 Electrician, ITI & Other Job Vacancy
- NHM Kerala Recruitment 2020 Latest Manager & Other Vacancy, Apply
- MIDHANI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online, 158 ITI Apprentice Notification
UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment Instruction for Online Form
To apply for UKPSC Lecturer recruitment 2020 must follow these below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website and go through the online registration link
- Enter all the details which are asked in the online application form.
- then the registration number will appear on the screen and will be sent via E-mail.
- Now login on the next link given below and fill in your personal details.
- After that Fill in your communication address and Upload your Photo and Intermediate certificate and birth/ 10th certificate.
- Must recheck your form details and then submit it
- Once you submit the form, the next step is to pay your fee. Which you can pay through online or offline /Debit/Credit card/Net Banking/E-Challan.
- Then submit the form after completion of the UKPSC Lecturer 2020 application process take a print out of the application form for further use.
- The only online application form will be accepted any other mode will not be allowed. The hard copy/ printed hard copies of the application form will not be entertained
- The UKPSConline examination will be of objective type multiple choice questions
- Candidates will have to stay updated for downloading call letters for online tests.
UKPSC Lecturer Admit Card
After completion of the UKPSC application process, the commission will release the Lecturer Admit Card. Candidates are requested to stay updated with newjobsresult.in for the details of Lecturer for Admit card, result, and all the important information. We will keep updating this page as per the latest updates, so keep visiting us!
|Apply Online||Press Here|
|UKPSC Notification||Download here|
|UKPSC official website||Visit Here|
For other details related to UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020, you may check the official notification. Stay tuned with newjobsresult.in for other career-related updates.